Business Mentoring Services
If you own or manage a home based, micro (less than 5 employees) or small (up to 20 employees) business, or plan to start a business, the Business Enterprise Centre Ipswich Region Inc. (BECIR) can offer you low cost advice and access to a range of services.
Our Dedicated Business Advisors Can Provide
- Business Planning Advice: Centre staff or consultants are available to provide diagnostic assessments of small businesses as well as business planning advice.
- Mentoring for New Business: The Centre staff or consultants are available to provide advisory service meetings and networking opportunities for small businesses.
- Loans & Banking Products: Centre staff or consultants will provide independent information and guidance on banking and finance products.
- Simple Marketing Plans: Centre staff or consultants will help prepare simple marketing plans dealing with promotional opportunities and advertising options in their local areas.
- Government Regulation: The Centre will provide advice on regulatory compliance at all tiers of government.
- Training Workshops: The Centre offers workshops to cover Business Planning, Budgeting, Marketing, E-Commerce and Sales to all small businesses.
- Women in Business: The Centre ensures its programmes and services cater to this important group.
- National Referrals: When a client is seeking to do business interstate/intrastate the Centre will refer the client to the most appropriate BEC including industry specific assistance where another BEC has experience or competency in that industry.
It's This Simple
We are here to help you succeed. It’s all part of our important mission to support and foster business growth. Introduce yourself to one of our Business Advisors today and let’s see how we can work together.The no obligation first consultation is free so dont worry about coming to see us.
Call us now on 07 3282 7999 or email email@example.com