We offer coaching, mentoring and support to micro and small businesses in the greater Ipswich region.
For nearly 25 years, BECIR has operated as a not-for-profit organization whose primary role is to support the local business owners and key business stakeholders. BECIR assists people to establish and run micro and small businesses profitably.
- To encourage people to achieve financial independence through business ownership.
- To support entrepreneurs through coaching, mentoring and providing honest, independent advice to each client so that they have a greater probability of achieving their business goals.
- To provide low cost facilities for industrial microbusinesses that cannot work from home.
- To foster community integration for people from diverse economic and cultural backgrounds
- To encourage women to see business ownership as a flexible alternative to regular employment
- Attract funding from key stakeholders and supporters.
- Foster improved access to services for BEC clients
Find us on Facebook
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.